Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Face from my house..

I love this painting by Maya called
Some Audacious Thoughts.
It is beautifully painted on silk and board.
There is something disturbing about her eyes..
she is looking but not seeing.
To me she is lost in that ego mind of thoughts.
Dwelling on what has happened or what might happen.

I found I needed to place the Buddha near her
to remind me to clear my mind..
to live in the now,
but also to put me in a positive mind again.
What do you think?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She does appear to be lost in thought doesn't she. I started reading your book 'A New Earth' but found it a bit like jumping in the deep end of the pool but I do want to read it so I am reading 'the Power of Now' first. I am finding it easier to get into and am gaining a good understanding - will read your one next. I am learning heaps!

    ReplyDelete