Tuesday, December 7, 2010


The little town of Coromandel
is nestled by the sea..
a haven for alternative life-stylers and a destination for
boaties and fishermen.

I love the small shops and cafes, the good coffee and food
and the relaxed feeling.
Turn right at the hotel

and head out of town and you are on the way
to either Port Jackson or Port Charles...
and it is the end of sealed roads.


A  pohutukawa flowering in Coromandel town.
More photos tomorrow. I seem to have lost my last post with pics of
the trip north of Coromandel town! 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. OMG! These are the types of photos we see in a travel mag. New Zealand is a favorite of Travel & Leisure (Americn Express). Ohhh, Joan, I feel like I've been there your comments and photos are so lovely. You truly live in paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place. And those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete