Monday, June 20, 2011




everyday is the journey

the journey
itself
is
home..

                               Matsuo Bashi


I am reading yet another book about The Camino.
It is becoming an obsession.

I've read..
The Year We Seized The Day. By Eli Best and Colin Bowles

I'm Off Then.   By Hape Kerkeling.

The Camino. A Journey of the Spirit.  By Shirley MacLaine

and now I'm reading..
Walk in a Relaxed Manner.  By Joyce Rupp.

The walk is becoming very familiar.
One day...

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I have been intrigued by the Camino, too, and I love the Bashi quote. I also wanted to say that the line in your head about divine quest really snapped me to attention this morning, a much-needed reminder of what life is about and how to make every moment count. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about the camino and thank you for opening up a new world for me. I really like the quote - took me a bit to figure that out in my own life. I never thought I'd left home, as it was always in my heart, but when I traveled/lived here and there, I didn't realize I'd return home...I guess that doesn't make much sense, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so right that Bashi.
    And I love your doodles!
    Grethe ´)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know the Camino, but I love the doodle, especially the plum pudding mountain with a tree on top. The is certainly a good season for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to come back and write down the Bashi quote. I also had forgotten to tell you that might well be my favorite of your doodles, thus far. I really like the story of life it tells.

    ReplyDelete