Monday, July 9, 2012

Woo hoo!
I do believe my blog is up and running again!



Feeling frustrated
because Blogspot was not treating me nicely..
I sulked and switched off my computer!

I've been busy
with visitors and visiting
and attending wonderful things

like the Bun-In-The-Oven party
pictured above.
The best Baby Shower I've ever attended!
Indeed a lucky child is a child so longed for and loved before arrival.
Hannah's baby will be loved by her parents and a wide circle
of family and friends. 

I've been missing you Blogging friends
but I'm back!

Yipee!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Isn't that nice when things sort themselves out. All those delicacies look very tasty, and what a lucky baby to be so wanted and loved before she has even arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. It looks like you had an amazing celebration. Hope blogspot treats you better this time around.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the header image by the way...
    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah! Surely your return is worth a party in itself? With pink cakes and ballerinas? We'll come (and even bring said cakes and ballerinas!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those cakes look amazing! Aren't baby showers fun! It is lovely to be back blogging and enjoying other peoples blogs again too.

    Lovely Joan X

    ReplyDelete